Ki Studio – We’re hiring a Landscape Architect
Are you a passionate Landscape architect?
Are you looking for a growth opportunity within a multi disciplinary studio ?
Do you enjoy working on a variety of large scale, innovative landscape architecture and urban design projects, including international projects?
Are you seeking more professional responsibility and value learning from others in a highly interactive environment?
Your qualifications must include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Landscape Architecture
- More than 2-3 years post graduate landscape architecture experience
- Excellent design and documentation skills
- Experience in infrastructure, master planning and public domain projects
- Strong graphic ability
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office Suites
- High proficiency in CAD & REVIT
- Sketch up experience
- Strong written and oral communication in English
- Good organisational, time and people management skills
- Self motivated
- Good local and regional plant knowledge(desirable)
Who we are
KI Studio is a multi-disciplinary award winning design studio that delivers inspirational designs for the public realm by providing integrated Urban Design, Landscape Architecture, Architecture and Urban Planning both in Australia and internationally.
The Landscape Architecture key focus is large scale infrastructure projects, master planning and environmental design. Our team is a mix of landscape architects, urban designers, architects, and planners, who collaborate as a team in a relaxed, creative studio environment.
If you are looking to develop your design and management skills within a collaborative working environment then please get in touch. Salary range will be commensurate with experience and demonstrated abilities. Immediate start.
Please send your CV and portfolio (combined PDF file, less than 6MB) including referee contacts to:
Dr. Judy van Gelderen, at email@example.com by Monday, 26th March, 2018.