Office Administrator- part time position
We are looking for a highly motivated office administrator to assist us in the daily running of our studio. You will work very closely with the Directors to assist them to drive the business forward and to keep their working week on track.
The part time position is envisaged for 3 to 4 half days per week.
Key attributes must include:
- Experience in similar industry – design, planning, engineering
- Excellence in written and spoken English, including editorial skills
- Skilled user of Microsoft suites and InDesign software
- Proficient in QA management and processes
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT expertise in social media
- Independent, mature minded and pro-active
- Enthusiastic and social
Key responsibilities include:
- Proof reading and editing reports
- Preparation of final documents/reports
- Administration work incl. invoicing, time sheet log, bookkeeping, mail log, petty cash, coordinate meetings, manage supplies and equipment etc.
- General office management
- Assisting in client communication, marketing
- QA monitoring and implementation
- Flexibility to work on a range of tasks
- Experience in web updates/blogs- linkedin, facebook, wordpress
- Xero experience beneficial
We are a multi-disciplinary award winning practice working on large scale projects ranging from master planning to major infrastructure.
Please respond by sending CV with referee contacts in strict confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 9th October, 2017.