Senior Landscape Architect – immediate start
We seek a creative Senior Landscape Architect to join our busy studio in Sydney.
We are looking for a passionate senior landscape architect with a strong environmental conscience to join our team. We have recently won three amazing park projects and have a varied range of projects. This is a full time position which will offer the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity for professional development and project leader responsibilities.
Your qualifications must include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Landscape Architecture
- AILA registered ( preferred) with over 6 years post graduate landscape architecture experience
- Excellent design and documentation skills
- Experience in infrastructure, master planning and public domain projects
- Site construction administration
- Excellent local and regional plant knowledge
- Experienced in preparation of design reports and specifications
- QA implementation experience
- High proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office Suites
- Proficiency in CAD
- Outstanding written and oral communication in English
- Great organisational, time and people management skills
- Flexibility to work on a range of tasks including management, writing, graphics, design and documentation
- Highly motivated and appreciates a challenge
Who we are
KI Studio is a multi-disciplinary award winning design studio that delivers inspirational designs for the public realm by providing integrated Urban Design, Landscape Architecture, Architecture and Urban Planning both in Australia and internationally.
The Landscape Architecture key focus is large scale infrastructure projects, master planning and environmental design. Our team is a mix of landscape architects, urban designers, architects, and planners, who collaborate as a team in a relaxed, creative studio environment.
If you are looking to develop your design and management skills within a collaborative working environment then please get in touch. Salary range will be commensurate with experience and demonstrated abilities. Immediate start.
Please send your CV and portfolio (combined PDF file, less than 6MB) including referee contacts to Dr. Judy van Gelderen, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 9th October 2017.